[Table of Contents] [Search]

binders board

Has anyone used the binders board made by Oliner Fibre that was advertised
in the GBW newsletter?  I received some samples that I found to be very
dense unlike the Davey board I have been using, but before investing a lot
of money in the Oliner board I would like some feedback from users.
Thanks,
Pam Leutz
pleutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx